Sunday, November 10, 2013

gratitude practice: day 10

today my younger brother texted me wondering if i was around to skype with him. since i don't make it back home very often to see my family, skype is a life-saver, offering that much needed face time without the expensive ticket and terrifying plane rides. but i'm not writing about the wonders of technology today. i'm writing about something (someone) so much more awesome. let me introduce you to edward james hughes IV, aka my (not-so-)little brother.

 oh edward - he's so cool // from his visit to SF in 2010

now i think my brother is the coolest kid around and i'm pretty sure there are a lot of people who will agree with me on this. he's thoughtful, funny, talented, and has the biggest heart of anyone i know. this guy is in his senior year of college with tons on his plate but he still finds time to reach out to chat just because he hadn't talked to me in awhile. 

and that just makes my heart smile. so today i'm thankful for edward, the absolute best brother any girl could ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment