Monday, November 18, 2013

gratitude practice: day 18

today i woke up earlier than i have in a very long time. i was subbing a class at 6:30am and was so anxious about oversleeping that i set my alarm crazy early (like pre-5am early). the morning went along quickly but by the time i finished teaching my second class of the day (around 1pm), i was feeling pretty spent. 

tub toes // my monday evening

one of my favorite things to do at the end of a long day is take a bath. the steam, the warm water, the bubbles - pure bliss and tranquility and they help my mind settle. add in yummy smelling products (hello, LUSH bath bombs and bubble bars!) and i could soak for hours (ok, usually it's around an hour). and so tonight, i ran some hot water, poured in an aura cacia mineral bath from my tranquility tour goody bag and grabbed my book that i can't put down. 

now i feel relaxed, full of gratitude for the simple luxury of taking a bath and oh-so-ready for some quality shut-eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment